Tuesday, July 9, 2013

REST DAY!

Today is a rest day!  A legitimate, scheduled, deliberate rest day.  I was so excited all day at work knowing that when I got home I didn't have to do any training at all!  This seems strange, because I take a rest day (or 2 back in the old days!) every week.  But I think this may be the first time that I have actually chosen a rest day.  It seems all my other rest days have either been accidents (Oops! 10 pm and I didn't work out!  Rest Day!) or have been dictated by other schedule concerns, like traveling or working double shifts.  This week I have a very tame work schedule, with almost every night off, so I could just choose a day, any day, as my rest day!


Using the foam roller to massage my super tight hamstrings on my
REST DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment