Sunday, December 2, 2012

Early Christmas Present/Orange Mud

Karin is not good at surprises.  She gets too excited.  The result is that I sometimes get my Christmas Presents early!  Like this one:


We saw this little pack at the Ironman expo, and I loved it because it solved a huge problem I thought only I had, which is hydration packs/belts bouncing around during trail runs.  I love trail running, and I really like riding my bike to the trail, but then I have the problems of: 1. Carrying gear and hydration on the trail, comfortably, and 2. Carrying a sturdy bike lock and not leaving gear on my bike while running the trail.  So I was excited to see this awesome little pack, which carries water and all sorts of other necessities (including my U-lock on the way to the trail!), but it is designed to ride very high on your back and doesn't move at all! For real!  It doesn't move!  No bounce!  And the added benefit is that because it sits so high on your back I can wear it on the ride to the trail without getting that awful sweat-soaked back effect of a regular pack.  So now I can ride to the trail, lock up my bike, and run with the pack on!  I am so excited about it that I changed my plans for tomorrow's workout from a long ride to a ride/trail run/ride workout!  I can't wait!  Hooray for early Christmas gifts!

www.orangemud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment