Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Today's workout

Getting ready to snowboard at Park City, UT

I always try to get in, at the very least, a few days of snowboarding each season.  Since I fly for free, and Park City in Utah gives a free lift ticket with a same-day boarding pass, I usually get in several day trips snowboarding in Park City, for just the price of a shared rental car and gas.  This year I did not make it up there at all until today.  This will be my only day of boarding this season, but at least I got there once!  This season has been different than most years, with my focus on Ironman.  Every time a day came around that I planned to go, I would have to get up so early to catch the flight, and then I would be gone all day, when often I just wanted to spend days off training.  (Of course, those were usually the days I ended up doing things like crashing a tri-bike.)  Next season will be different.  I will get on the mountain a lot more.  But this year is...THE YEAR OF IRONMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment